Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Well, here it is my blogger cherry is popped! It's weird...kind of like being in a foreign land for the first time as you can tell by my page layout. It's rough but it is still in work and hopefully with Amanda's (that's my wife) help I can get it looking sharp. OK, so here is what I plan on doing with this, apparently this is a good venue to vent...so I'll vent. I also hear that many share experiences they've had...so I'll share. I'm also told this is an excellent place to get the word out about things that I might be interested in and maybe others reading will have the same or similar interests...so I guess I'll let you in. Really I know I'm being a little cynical about this but I have been wanting to get on here for a while especially since Amanda started her blog. You see, I have a dream of some day being a successful restaurant owner and serve the masses from my kitchen. AAHHHH, that's were "Tyler's Lunch" comes from! Food used to be just an interest to me as I started getting older it became a hobby, today it's a full blown addiction! It's not the smells and taste of it I crave but the education I get from it along with the satisfaction I feel not only when those served say "Mmmmm, that's yummy" but also when I finish plating the meal and it looks like fucking art. It's a hit record, a masterpiece, an Oscar winning marvel! This is what I feel on the inside but my modesty usually gets the best of me and all I can muster for words and reactions is a meek little "thank you". That brings me to the main reason for this blog, occasionally I will post a recipe I have created as well as some of my favorites from the cooks and chef's I look up to. I will keep it simple believe me, I am not a chef, I am a what is known as in a certain society as a "foodie" at least a self-proclaimed foodie. But please try them occasionally and let me know what you think. Now of course I don't have enough pallet pleasing concoctions to share with everyone and keep this thing current. So, this will also be my hang out to share my adventures in Japan with my beautiful girls and toss in some venting frustrations now and again I should be able to entertain myself along with the readers frequently. So, I guess its Bon Voyage for me as I set sail on my blog-venture and thanks for coming along. ~~~Talk to you sooner!~~~

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Baby your page looks great...I can't wait to read what your wonderful mind comes up with!!!
Love you

The Blonde Hurricane said...

OMG, you're blogging also! How awesome!! I hope you love it as much as I do!